Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee was a Global Ambassador for Smith Cult. Apart from teaching salon partners about the benefits of their services and organizing demonstrations and other events, her work at Marie Claire London included training. Ashlee makes use of this experience in her daily work. Ashlee Glazer has been my beauty partner for as long I can recall. Our work has taken us to all corners of the industry, from the counters until the red carpet. My clients, who I have been with for a long time and famous Brides are what keep me going and provide me with ideas and suggestions to share as a beauty and lifestyle expert. In order to wind down after my workday, I love to spend time out in nature or at a huge dining table with loved ones and relatives. My dream is to unite my talents and resources for a venue where I can entertain, teach, and give back through my artistry. Ashlee is an acclaimed makeup artist as well as a beauty professional who inspires her clients with confidence, power and self-expression. Her passion for her work is to help women look and feel great, while taking on the world looking amazing. Born on May 12th, parents are Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister to Kyle (21) picked Goshen due to the fact that when I first stepped into the campus I was convinced that this was the place I was meant to be. The atmosphere at Goshen was wonderful, and the team interactions were great and the instructors allowed me to easily choose. I respect her father for his commitment to the team and his ability to talk with people in all situations. Her most memorable sporting moment was when he won the national and state title.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Brugel and Amanda Balionis bio